Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Megan fox sex. Pictures.

Megan fox sex. Cool pics:

megan fox sexmegan fox sexmegan fox sexmegan fox sexmegan fox sex
How do I let him down easy (? Well, my boyfriend and I have been dating since 4 May, and gradually I've not stopped liking him. He's fun to talk and when I'm angry or sad to say im starting to rant about how life too short to be annoying, and doesn't try to comfort me. But I never get to see him anyway, and always talking about sex. And once a few weeks ago, said in front of me that he hit Megan Fox and she was attractive and all that. Not that hes a good guy, because it really is. But we got the word L, i (i think was in love) said back. But now I realize that I am not and I feel bad for leaving him. But really care about him, but as a friend not a boyfriend. I do not hate me for having written a lot of poems about me and my friends said that the I love and hes proud of it. I know I'm going to have to break your heart, but I want to cause the least pain possible. I just want to be friends. I really want to be friends and I do not want to hate me. I feel very wrong for doing this, but I am otherwise unhappy. (
Watch her S-E-X-T-A-P-E video here...


No comments:

Post a Comment